We have talked a lot before China Railway Express. Today we will talk to you about a few key points about choosing a route when carrying large equipment:
(1) The customer shall submit the design drawings of the equipment to the shipper, including the equipment size, weight, saddle distribution and other information;
(2) The shipper formulates an optimal transportation plan based on the data, and clarifies the equipment operating parameters such as the clearance requirements, turning radius requirements, and load strength requirements of the transportation route;
(3) The preliminary selection and evaluation of the transportation route between the unloading terminal and the construction site. If the existing transportation line can meet the requirements of equipment access, then propose the best access line.
(4) When the existing line cannot meet the requirements of the equipment passage, the transport lines that can be evaluated, including the current traffic conditions of the line that meet the requirements of the equipment passage and the obstacle removal work to be performed;
(5) If it is feasible to remove obstacles on the existing transportation line, the owner shall carry out the road obstacle removal work in a planned and stepwise manner according to the progress of the equipment at the scene;
(6) According to the situation, check whether the inspected vehicle can be appropriately modified to reduce the operating height of the equipment.
(7) When consigning large-scale equipment, the requirements on the net height are the most limited. Therefore, customers should be provided with some innovative operating methods to reduce the requirements of the equipment on road conditions.