(I) Uneven speed: The driving speed on the expressway is fast, but the speed is fast, the novice check-in driver will be nervous, and the direction will also go sideways, which is easy to cause an accident. However, its speed is very slow, especially at 80 km / h under normal road conditions, which can easily cause visual errors behind the fast car and cause rear-end collisions.
(2) Too close to the car: The expressway is fast, and the distance between cars should be widened accordingly. At 100 kilometers per hour, a wheel rolls at 28 meters per second. So try not to spend too much time behind the big trucks because they are bulky and block your view. The tail lights of some trucks are dim and dangerous.
(3) Answering a call while driving: When receiving a call while driving at a high speed, one distraction, the direction deviates, and the two speeds suddenly decelerate. The problem is the same even with headphones.
(4) Miss the exit and go back: accidentally miss the exit and go back, or when you pass a street sign, suddenly stop to slow down, or even stop to see the street sign and make a call. This is a taboo on the highway. If you drive too far, don't reverse the car, not even more than one meter. You should get off at the next exit, ask at the toll booth, and then go back.
(V) On-street parking onlookers: In the case of a faulty parking on the highway, the consignment vehicle suddenly stops sideways, there is no warning sign after parking, and passengers are watching around the car, which is very dangerous.
(6) Forgot to check the tires: high temperature and high speed can easily cause tires to leak air, which will cause the direction to get out of control and cause accidents. There are many reasons for flat tires. At the same time to prevent flat tires, you must also prepare before travel. During the break, check the tires and pat with your fist to see if they are normal. If there is a leak, repair it immediately.
(7) Overtaking quietly: Overtaking on the highway is inevitable. However, many novice drivers are inexperienced, they forget to use the turn signal when overtaking, or start overtaking before they can see clearly. There are two major dangers: one is that the car in front may overtake and exit, and the other is that the car behind is too close or tries to overtake, insert it and collide with each other.
(8) Waterless spraying of wipers: In summer, there is plenty of sunshine and plenty of rain, and the road surface is wet when the rain stops. The fine muddy water splashing from the front car will cover the windshield. However, many novices do not check the sprinkler system before starting, there is no water fog, the sight is blurred, the wipe is dry, and the blur is even more blurred.
(9) Tighten the bottle cap: When driving, when you are thirsty, drink a drink. Put one hand on the steering wheel, pick up the bottle with one hand, and tighten the cap with one hand.